Your Captain Kerry Lopez is recognized as the only female Captain that owns and skippers a whale watching venture in the South Pacific rim. Kerry’s skilled and dedicated friendly crew will assure you an unforgettable whale watching adventure
Enjoy a gourmet buffet lunch as you look on in awe as these amazing gentle giants relax in your company, breach, blow, and play all within meters from the boat. Located 30 minutes north of the Brisbane CBD on the beautiful Redcliffe Peninsula, we are pleased to offer guests a luxury full day’s whale watching adventure on the magnificent vessel ‘Eye Spy’ with the following inclusions:
– Boarding commences at 9.00 am for a 10.00m departure
– Returns back to the Redcliffe Jetty by 2.30 pm
– Fresh buffet lunch including Tiger Prawns, Chicken, and Ham with a large arrangement of salads and rolls
– Extensive and informative commentary
– A portion of every ticket is donated to ongoing whale research with various whale organizations
– A licensed bar, snack, and souvenir counter is available
– Wheelchair accessible
– Tours operate daily from June to November (weather permitting)
As an Eco Accredited Company, we believe that providing people with an opportunity to witness these amazing creatures first hand, not only puts a lot of smiles on guests’ faces but offers an increased awareness of the beauty of nature and the need to nurture our precious wildlife.
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #25318
Australian owned travel agency
🇫🇯 Fiji & South East Asia
🌏 more than 30 years combined experience