Of all the great whales, the Humpback is the most surface active displaying behaviour that will not only inspire you but leave you in awe. There quite clearly is no better place to observe the mighty Humpback Whales than Brisbane’s Moreton Bay, acknowledged as one of the world’s best whale watching destinations in the world.
Enjoy a gourmet buffet lunch as you look on in awe as these amazing gentle giants .Relax in their surroundings as they breach, blow, and play all within meters from the boat. Located 30 minutes north of the Brisbane CBD on the beautiful Redcliffe Peninsula.
– Boarding commences at 9.00 am for a 10.00m departure
– Returns back to the Redcliffe Jetty by 2.30 pm
– Fresh buffet lunch including Tiger Prawns, Chicken, and Ham. With a large arrangement of salads and rolls
– Extensive and informative commentary
– A portion of every ticket is donated to ongoing whale research with various whale organizations
– A licensed bar, snack, and souvenir counter is available
– Wheelchair accessible
– Tours operate daily from June to November (weather permitting)
As an Eco Accredited Company, we believe that providing people with an opportunity to witness these amazing creatures first hand, not only puts a lot of smiles on guests’ faces. But offers an increased awareness of the beauty of nature and the need to nurture our precious wildlife.
Looking for campervan or motorhome rentals? Compare the best companies and get the best price with our live booking engine.
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #25318
🔶 Choosing The Right Trip Can Be Tough, Our Team Is Here To Help Start Your Adventures! 🗺🏝⛵️✈️
🔸Sharing Memories From Your Greatest Trips 📸 🇳🇿🇦🇺