The Humpback whale is the most surface active of all the great whales, showcasing behaviour that will not only inspire but also astonish you. There is definitely no better site to witness the majestic Humpback Whales than Brisbane’s Moreton Bay, which is recognised as one of the world’s top whale watching destinations.
Spend the day with an exciting day out Whale watching with Brisbane Whale watching. Enjoy a sumptuous buffet meal while marvelling at these wonderful gentle giants. Relax and enjoy their surrounds as they breach, blow, and play just metres away from the boat. The lovely Redcliffe Peninsula is located 30 minutes north of Brisbane’s CBD.
– Boarding commences at 9.00 am for a 10.00m departure
– Returns back to the Redcliffe Jetty by 2.30 pm
– Fresh buffet lunch including Tiger Prawns, Chicken, and Ham. With a large arrangement of salads and rolls
– Extensive and informative commentary
– A portion of every ticket is donated to ongoing whale research with various whale organizations
– A licensed bar, snack, and souvenir counter is available
– Wheelchair accessible
-Tours operate daily from June to November (weather permitting)
– Transfers from Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast are available. Tours commence Saturday the 11th of June 2022 through to November. Departing Redcliffe 7 days per week.
Your Captain Kerry Lopez is the only female Captain that owns and operates a whale watching excursion in the South Pacific Ocean. Kerry’s knowledgeable and pleasant team will for instance ensure you have a great whale watching excursion.
The spectacular catamaran ‘Eye Spy’ of Brisbane Whale Watching is guided directly to the whales by aerial vision from a small Cessna 172 aircraft suitably named ‘Sky Spy.’
Sky Spy’s pilot will provide the whale’s location using live on board aviation radio transmission, while also presenting visitors with live up to the minute whale behaviour commentary.
As an Eco Accredited Company, we feel that giving people the opportunity to see these magnificent creatures up close and personal not only brings a lot of smiles to their faces. However, it raises awareness of the beauty of environment and the importance of protecting our treasured species.
Looking for campervan or motorhome rentals? Compare the best companies and get the best price with our live booking engine.
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #25318
Our Team Will Help You Book Your Dream Trip around Australia, NZ or Fiji🪂🌏
Send us a message or book on our website 🗺️
📸Tag us in your Pics ✨️