Wings 2 Day 2 Night tour will take you sailing and snorkelling around the Whitsunday Islands reefs.
Splash around on South Whitehaven Beach and take a short walk through the rainforest to Hill Inlet Lookout for a stunning view over the shifting sands. A social tour with up to 30 guests on board and three helpful, enthusiastic crew. Your friendly, knowledgable crew will make your Sail and Snorkel Adventure a trip of a lifetime. With air conditioned shared facilities you can choose either single or double beds.
– Departs Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
– Sleeps a maximum of 31 guests on Wings 3 and a maximum of 25 on Wings 2.
– Multi award winning Eco accredited tour
– Large open saloon and galley
– Spacious back deck
– Fully air-conditioned vessels
– Spacious fore deck – perfect for sunbathing and relaxing
– LED back deck blue lighting for night time underwater aquatic display
– Surround sound music system and 62″ plasma TV
– Friendly knowledgeable crew
– Sailing the Whitsunday Islands, Great Barrier Reef
– Snorkelling around the Whitsunday Islands best fringing reefs
– Spectacular coral and marine life
– Meals freshly prepared onboard
– Evening Eco slide show capturing the days activities
– A visit to the beautiful Whitehaven Beach and bush walk to Hill Inlet
– Overnight stay at South Whitehaven Beach with a morning swim (weather permitting)
– Sociable, fun and friendly trips
What is included in the tour:
– This price includes all meals snacks, snorkel equipment, wetsuit hire and marine park fees and taxes
– All onboard accommodation in fully air conditioned vessels with hot showers
– Ice and cold storage for your alcohol
– Fresh clean linen
– Huge surround sound home theatre system for our Eco Talk
What you will need to bring on the tour:
– Small bag of clothes/ toiletries
– BYO Alcohol (no glass please for safety reasons)
– Beach towel and shower towel
– Cash for purchases of bottled water and soft drink for $2
Day 1: Depart Airlie Beach at 1pm
You will be greeted by our Wings crew and invited on board where lunch will be served. Once you’ve been orientated around the vessel relax and take in the scenery as you sail to your first snorkel location. As you head to one of the islands of the Whitsunday Islands you will sail across the Whitsunday Passage and pass the Mole group of islands before arriving at Hook or Border Island.
After the snorkelling has finished its back on board for a cold beer and some sunset snacks whilst you cruise to your overnight anchorage of South Whitehaven Beach or Tongue Bay(weather permitting). After dinner the crew will invite you to view an eco slide show, showing you some photos of what you may see and observe underwater and also pictures that have been taken whilst snorkelling that day. Look out after dark for shooting stars or sit on the back deck and watch the fish swim in and out of our underwater blue lights.
Day 2: Whitehaven Beach
After breakfast you will be taken to the magnificent South Whitehaven Beach for a morning swim where you will be able to explore the beautiful white silica sands of Whitehaven. Later on you will be taken on a short bush walk to the lookout at Hill Inlet where you will be able to overlook the entire beach and and view it in its finest glory. This is a picturesque setting and great for photo opportunities. After the lookout walk down to Betty’s Beach which is the Northern end of Whitehaven Beach.
After lunch the best snorkelling locations are were we are headed too. Visit two more locations on Hook Island such as Mantaray Bay, Luncheon Bay or Langford Island for a snorkel with the turtles and a sunset on the sand.
The evening slide show is great fun as our host would have taken some great photos of guests at the beach and our crew would have captured all the days snorkelling. Summarising a fun packed day in the Whitsundays.
Day 3: Final Snorkel and Sail back to Airlie Beach arriving back at 11.30am
After breakfast it’s the final splash at the last snorkel site. Do some fish feeding at Blue Pearl Bay. It’s your last chance to see the amazing under water world of the Whitsunday Islands before we making the journey back to Airlie Beach.
Our crew is passionate about marine life and showing guests the underwater world, they will endeavour to take you to the best locations the Whitsunday Islands have to offer. Visit both locations on Whitehaven Beach and all the best snorkel locations. An overnight live aboard tour that is best completed on our modern, fast, air conditioned sailing catamarans.
You just can’t do the Whitsunday’s in a day … make the time and do one of the Whitsunday’s many overnight boat tours.
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #31499
You can purchase this product open-dated, which means you will receive a voucher valid for redemption in the next 365 days. Prior to redeeming your voucher, please contact Cheap Az travel on 1800 993 069 or email@example.com to book your date.
Australian owned travel agency
🇫🇯 Fiji & South East Asia
🌏 more than 30 years combined experience