Our signature Fraser Island Adventure Tour has got it all. Tasty food, reliable 4WD’s, beach accommodation and a cracking tour guide to show you around. This tag along style tour is jam packed with extras too, so you can be sure you are getting the best value for money from your Fraser Island tour provider. Read more about our tour inclusions below for more information about exactly what is included.
Firstly K’Gari Fraser believe in a quality experience that doesn’t have to cost the earth. Secondly With sustainability and cultural respect at the heart of what we do, our Fraser Island Adventure Tour invite you to immerse yourself in island time whilst we guide you every step of the way.
Thirdly swim in the pristine freshwater lakes, marvel at the towering rainforest and cruise along endless golden beaches as we teach you how to 4WD. We share the very best of this world heritage listed National Park with you and our relaxed style of guiding will have you falling in love with island time just like we did all those years ago. Our passion for sharing the wonders of our natural world is infectious and we guarantee that a tour with us will leave you with magical memories for life.
K’Gari Fraser island is a 3 day 2 night follow the leader style tour. Drive or be driven in small group tour.
Departs from Noosa and Rainbow beach weekly.
Lake Boorangora (Lake McKenzie
Tukkee (Indian Head)
Central Station Rainforest
Double Island Point if tides permit
· Beach Cabin accommodation.Shared room (max 6) or upgrade to a private room for Twin and Queen options.All linens including shower towels are included in all room types.
· Tour Guide. A professional, adventurer and adrenaline guide will take you to the most amazing places of K’gari.
· SUP’s*and floaties.*Free use for Lake McKenzie and Eli Creek.
· Small group tours (max 22 people)
· 4WD Toyota LandCruiser.Including all fuel, permits and return ferry tickets. Driving is optional (driver must be over 25) or be driven by your guide.
· Sunset Boomerang. Throwing sessions/lessons
· Campfire for those marshmallows.
· Didgeridoo demonstration.Learn about the oldest woodwind instrument in the world.
· All meals included. Fresh and healthy meals that suit a range of dietary requirements.
· Free photos!
THIS TOUR DEPARTS FROM NOOSA & RAINBOW BEACH AND DROPS OFF IN THESE SAME 2 TOWNS!
Just select your desired pickup and drop off location on your booking form and we will take care of the logistics.
BEST SUITED TO ADULTS AGED 21+
Check out windy.com for weather
Looking for campervan or motorhome rentals? Compare the best companies and get the best price with our live booking engine.
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #33554
🔶 Choosing The Right Trip Can Be Tough, Our Team Is Here To Help Start Your Adventures! 🗺🏝⛵️✈️
🔸Sharing Memories From Your Greatest Trips 📸 🇳🇿🇦🇺