Located at the southern most region of mainland Australia, this wildlife haven will inspire and intrigue even the most discerning traveller, with its panoramic views, pristine white beaches, coastal forests, cool climate rainforests and well preserved walking tracks.
– Wildlife! See the Proms’ diverse native wildlife including emus, kangaroos and more!
– Enjoy a rainforest walk
– Bush walking! Enjoy an amazing experience hiking and be astounded by some of Victoria’s best vistas on this bushwalking adventure!
– Hike through some of the spectacular tracks such as Mt Bishop, Vereker Outlook or Pillar Point (easy – medium graded walks)
– Squeaky Beach! Be entertained by the pure white quartz ‚Äòsinging sands’
– Breathtaking coastal views! Soak up the spectacular scenery, where the mountains meet the ocean
– Giant Rock! See the giant granite formations!
– 3-4 hours of bushwalking / sightseeing.
– All park entrance fees
– Friendly and informative tour guide
– An unbelievable natural experience – come visit
– Australia’s best kept secret!
Wilsons Promontory or ‘the Prom’ as it is affectionately known to many people, is one of Victoria’s most loved and cherished natural attractions. Located at the southern most region of mainland Australia, this wildlife haven will inspire and intrigue even the most discerning traveller, with its panoramic views, pristine white beaches, coastal forests, cool climate rainforests and well preserved walking tracks.
The prom is home to many marsupials, such as kangaroos and wombats, native birds and other native animals such as emus, which with a little luck you are able to see up close. The best way to explore the Prom is on foot so you will no doubt enjoy our stroll along some spectacular tracks and be entertained by the pure white quartz ‚Äòsinging sands’ at Squeaky Beach.
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #18428
You can purchase this product open-dated, which means you will receive a voucher valid for redemption in the next 365 days. Prior to redeeming your voucher, please contact Cheap Az travel on 1800 993 069 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your date.
Australian owned travel agency
🇫🇯 Fiji & South East Asia
🌏 more than 30 years combined experience