Departing at 9:50AM (winter) / 11:50AM (summer)Returning at 9:50PM (winter) / 11:45PM (summer)Duration 12:00 Hrs
DAYS: 1 DAY
DEPARTS:from Melbourne @ 9:50am (winter) / 11:50am (summer)
RETURNS:to Melbourne @ 9:50pm (winter) 11:45pm (summer)
– Sunset at Phillip Island Penguin Parade
– Visit an Australian Wildlife Park
– Hand-feed kangaroos & wallabies
– Cape Woolamai Surf Beach
– Explore the Nobbies + Summerland Conservation Reserve
– Award-winning Visitor Information Centre
Start your day off with a Koala & Animal Wildlife Park to see a wide array of Australian wildlife up close and personal, see the baby koalas and hand feed the kangaroos and wallabies. Enjoy stunning coastal walks and the pristine beaches of Phillip Island.
Prepare for cuteness overload as we visit the home of over 32,000 Little Penguins! Each night, hundreds (sometimes thousands!) of these adorable penguins emerge from the surf and waddle up the beach at the world famous Penguin Parade. But it’s not all about them! You’ll also have the chance to make some new kangaroo and koala friends, as well as taking in the stunning beaches and boardwalks that Phillip Island has to offer.
– Penguin Parade entry (general viewing)
– Wildlife Park entry
– Park entry fees
– Professional driver/guide
– Select inner city pickup and drop off
– Audio translation service available, in 10 different languages
– A friendly & informative tour commentary
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #26706
Australian owned travel agency
🇫🇯 Fiji & South East Asia
🌏 more than 30 years combined experience