The “Stew” is your ticket to the Far South of New Zealand to see amazing scenery, remote areas and wildlife plus learn about the early settlers’ history.
Our mission is to get you off the beaten track amongst authentic local culture and our experienced crew has chosen some incredible destinations so you can see more and do more! ‘Strademark’ Places are the places you’re less likely to find in the guide book but the ones you’ll be talking about long after the adventure has ended.
– See the stunning fiord of Milford Sound and stay at historic Gunn’s Camp.
– Stay at the base of New Zealand’s highest mountain, Mount Cook/Aoraki.
– Bus transport – Travel on our comfortable private buses.
– Driver-guide – Far more than just a driver, Stray Driver Guides are invaluable sources of local knowledge and assist with booking activities and accommodation on your behalf.
– Reserved Accommodation – Have a bed reserved for you at every Stray overnight stop. Book through your Driver and pay-as-you-go directly to the accommodation.
Not included: The cost of your accommodation and activities is not included in a hop-on hop-off pass. You have the flexibility to choose what suits your budget and pay-as-you-go. These can be booked via your Driver, often at an exclusive Stray price!
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #27036
Australian owned travel agency
🇫🇯 Fiji & South East Asia
🌏 more than 30 years combined experience