If you’ve got limited time to make friends and visit the Whitsunday icons, Siska, a classic sailing yacht, is a boat for you!
Siska IV a particularly roomy interior, custom-built for charters in the Whitsundays, there is ample seating space and an open plan accommodation. Perfect for getting everyone together to watch the sunset with a drink at the end of the day!
Want to check the weather for your departure date head to windy.com
Siska IV Itinerary
- Meet your crew at the Coral Sea Marina | Resort (formerly the Abell Point Marina) at 8 am for a headcount, to depart the marina at 8:30 am. Feeling energized? Help hoist the sails! Otherwise, sit back and relax as you float across the Whitsunday Passage to Whitsunday Island, finding anchorage at Tongue Bay.
- In the afternoon you’ll sail north to another island where you’ll anchor just before sunset. Enjoy a drink and pre-dinner snacks and be mesmerized by the golden hour as the sun sets over the Whitsundays. After dinner, grab a drink and get stuck into a conversation with new mates.
- Early rise for breakfast, then kit up with snorkeling gear, ready to jump in over the fringing coral reefs. Stunning tropical fish and other marine life, a turtle if you’re lucky, will welcome you into their home as they swim, dart and go about their life. Time for morning tea before heading to another location for a swim, snorkel or a beach stop.After lunch, it is time to set the sails once again and make way across the Whitsunday Passage. Arrive back into Airlie Beach at 4 pm. (Perfect time to get to your accommodation, refresh and meet your new friends out for an after party!)
Services of skipper and crew, all meals and snacks, tap water, tea and coffee, snorkelling equipment and basic tuition, stinger suit, and all marina levies.
What to bring
- Firstly Siska has a BYO policy for all soft and alcoholic beverages.
- Secondly Please pack in a soft-sided, zipless bag.
- Thirdly What to bring: clothes, beach and bath towel, toiletries, hat, swimwear, sunscreen, jacket/sweater, camera, sunglasses, runners or sandals for island walks.
- If you are booking open dated ticket, Explore Whitsundays require 30 Days notice
- Reconfirm your booking 3 Days before departure by contacting tour provider
- Cancellations within 14 Days of departure incur a 100% fee
- Between 14 Days and 28 Days incur a 50% fee
- Between 28 Days and 182 Days incur a 25% fee