Visit the Pinnacles Desert. See koalas at Yanchep National Park, swim at Moore River, and sandboard in Lancelin, with lunch included.
– Depart Wellington Street Tourist Coach Stand Perth 8.30am (outside the Wellington Street Bus Station on the footpath)
– Stroll along the Koala Boardwalk at Yanchep National Park and go spotting for koalas
– Visit the picturesque Moore River at the gorgeous little coastal town of Guilderton. Go kayaking (optional extra), swimming or stroll along its beautiful banks
– Go sand boarding in the massive sand dunes of Lancelin and have lunch (included in price) down at the beach
– Spend some time at the Pinnacles Interpretive Centre and discover some amazing facts about these awe inspiring natural phenomena
– Drive right through the Pinnacles Desert and be amazed at seeing these great rock formations up close and personal
– Afternoon tea with views along the Indian Ocean Drive
– Drop-off at your city hotel, Tourist Coach Stand or Perth Train Station approximately 7.30pm
Included in price:
– Fully commentated tour on a comfortable bus with seatbelts
– Entry fee to Yanchep National Park and koala viewing
– Entry fee to Nambung National Park and Pinnacles Dessert
– Sand board hire in Lancelin
– Lunch of sandwiches and drink. Morning and afternoon tea of biscuits and cake
– Photos posted on our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/tourswithatwist
– Drop-off at city hotels
Provide your own:
– Kayak hire not included in price – about $10 pp
– Water, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses or goggles for sand boarding and comfortable walking shoes
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #19925
You can purchase this product open-dated, which means you will receive a voucher valid for redemption in the next 365 days. Prior to redeeming your voucher, please contact Cheap Az travel on 1800 993 069 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your date.