Visit some of Victoria’s wildlife and nature gems. The world-renowned Phillip Island Penguin Parade, hand-feeding wallabies at Moonlit Sanctuary and the 1850’s Churchill Island heritage farm with sheep shearing.
– Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary & see wombats, koalas, kangaroos, dingoes and much more!
– Opportunity for close Koala encounter (at own expense)
– Churchill Island Explore this historic landmark and see the local sheep shearing & working dogs in action
– Visit one of Phillip Island’s spectacular surf beaches (time permitting)
– See the Nobbies Centre and explore the boardwalks to enjoy panoramic coastal views
– Come and watch the Penguin Parade at dusk. See these amazing creatures in their natural environment
– All park entrance fees
– Friendly and informative guide
– Tea / coffee / biscuits
– Aussie Lunch provided (Please advise of dietary requirements at time of booking)
– Air-conditioned touring vehicle
– Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #18420
Australian owned travel agency
🇫🇯 Fiji & South East Asia
🌏 more than 30 years combined experience