Peninsula Hot Springs is the first natural hot springs & day spa centre in Victoria. Natural thermal mineral waters flow into the pools and private baths providing the idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation.
This is one of Victoria’s Hidden Gems. The Peninsula Hot Springs have been evolving over the last 20 years. Using the naturally healing waters of the mineral rich thermal pools from deep underground. These natural springs are on the backroads of Rye next to the Golf Course so the serenity is kept. The owners and staff have been very mindful in working with the natural environments and you can feel that as you plunge, dip and soak in the various pools.
The 50C hot mineral rich spring water flows from an underground aquifer 637 metres below the surface and into the many pools and baths in this coastal oasis of relaxation. There are areas for all ages as well as adult only pools for those wanting a quieter experience.
– Transfer to Peninsula Hot Springs Revitalize and recharge the batteries
– Enjoy the morning with access to the Bath House featuring the Thermal mineral pool, Hilltop pool, Turkish – Steam bath and reflexology walk. Relax inthe cave pool & cold plunge pool and much more
– Spend 2 to 3 hours relaxing in these thermal pools
– Visit The Pig & Whistle & enjoy a delicious lunch
– Visit Sunny Ridge strawberry farm, spoil yourself & pick your own (Nov – April/subject to avail)
– Experience Mornington Peninsula Chocolates (May to Oct)
– Seize the day at Enchanted Adventure Garden! Home of Australia’s largest Tube Slide Park, 3 D Indoor Maze and featuring 20 beautiful gardens and 3 hedgemazes
– All park entrance fees including Hot Springs
– Towel hire included at Hot Springs
– Delicious lunch
– Friendly and informative tour guides
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #18427
Australian owned travel agency
🇫🇯 Fiji & South East Asia
🌏 more than 30 years combined experience