It’s one of the biggest swings in the world, sending you down and out on a 300m arc. If you think this is easy, we look forward to hearing you scream.
Introducing the Most Famous Swing in the World – and we don’t say that lightly. It’s big, it’s bad and it’s loud (if you consider every shriek of every person who’s had a go). Swing by yourself or tandem with a friend – forwards, backwards, upside down – you choose. You’ll complete the 300m arc, bellowing at the top of your lungs, wanting to do it all over again once you’re back on solid ground.
Literally The World’s Biggest Swing! Need we say more? Go tandem or solo, choose a style: forwards, backwards, upside-down, back to back, truck n’ trailer or honeymoon, anything goes. You are suspended 160m above the valley floor and then experience the rush of adrenalin as you are released and accelerate at 125kph+! Again you MUST take our transport. There is a spectator fee if others wish to watch.
The Nevis Swing, Certificate, Authentic Nevis Swing Cap and return transport
4 hours round trip
The Nevis is on private land so our transport must be taken and is available from ‘The Station Building’, corner of Shotover & Camp Streets in the centre of Queenstown, bookings are essential.
– Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
– Weight: Min 35kg – Max 220kg
– Clothing Requirements: Secure covered Shoes must be worn! Please dress appropriately for the weather. In winter the Nevis can experience cooler conditions than in Queenstown
– Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition. Pregnant women are unable to Swing. Please read the medical requirements [here](https://www.bungy.co.nz/safety/).
– Spectators: Spectator charge per person, bookings essential. Available as an add-on.
What to bring:
– Comfortable clothing and secure shoes
– Cameras are more than welcome
Other interesting and relevant info:
Located on private property, exclusive access via our free transport only
– The World’s Biggest Swing
– 300metre Arc
– 120m rope length (That’s longer than a rugby field!)
– 160m above the river
– Swing options: Forwards, Backwards, Tandem, truck’n trailer, yin&yan, back2back, Honeymoon & much more.
Activity & Check-in Times:
Buses depart daily at 9.20am, 10.00am, 11.20am, 12.00pm, 12.40pm, 1.20pm, 2.00pm, 2.40pm. Check-in 30mins before departure
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #25207
Australian owned travel agency
🇫🇯 Fiji & South East Asia
🌏 more than 30 years combined experience