You can put 99 shots of espresso in your coffee, but it still won’t give you the raw thrill of the 134m, 8.5 second freefall that is the Nevis Bungy. And you thought parallel parking was scary…
This is our ‚ÄòBig Boy’ and NZ’s Highest Bungy, a 134m drop and 8.5sec freefall, the ground-rush is like no other. Face your fears by standing on the edge and take that leap of faith, ‚ÄòGo Big or Go Home’ is the Nevis’ motto after all! You MUST take our transport to get to this site. There is a spectator fee if others wish to watch. Suspended by high wires between two canyons this jump is not for the faint hearted.
Bungy Jump, Certificate, Authentic Bungy Jumper T-shirt and return transport
4 hours round trip
The Nevis is on private land so our transport must be taken and is available from ‘The Station Building’, corner of Shotover & Camp Streets in the centre of Queenstown, bookings are essential.
– Age: Min 13 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
– Weight: Min 45kg – Max 127kg
– Clothing Requirements: Secure covered Shoes must be worn! Please dress appropriately for the weather. In winter the Nevis can experience cooler conditions than in Queenstown
– Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition. Pregnant women are unable to Bungy Jump. PLease read the medical requirements [here](https://www.bungy.co.nz/safety/).
Spectator charge per person, bookings essential (available as an add-on)
What to bring:
– Comfortable clothing and secure shoes
– Cameras are more than welcome
Other interesting and relevant info:
– Located on private property, exclusive access via our free transport only
– New Zealand’s Highest Bungy, 134m
– 8.5 seconds of free fall
Activity & Check-in Times:
Buses depart daily at 9.20am, 10.00am, 11.20am, 12.00pm, 12.40pm, 1.20pm, 2.00pm, 2.40pm. Check-in 30mins before departure
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #25206
Australian owned travel agency
🇫🇯 Fiji & South East Asia
🌏 more than 30 years combined experience