It’s all on you. The Ledge Swing gives you the opportunity to release yourself out into the open, way above Queenstown. It’s gusty. It’s brave. It’s bloody awesome.
At 400m above Queenstown the Ledge Swing takes swinging to a whole new level. Attached to the ropes you will hang out over the rock face. Then pull the cord yourself and swing out over the lake. A mix of emotions: nervous, scared, ecstatic… you will love it! Same location as the Ledge Bungy same open/close times and same epic view with Queenstown below.
Bungy Jump, Certificate, Authentic Swing cap
Allow 1.5hrs, includes Gondola travel time
Located at the top of the Gondola in Queenstown. The ‘Skyline Gondola’ can transport you to the top, tickets are available directly from their ticketing office located at the top of Brecon Street in Queenstown. You cannot drive to The Ledge Bungy & Swing Site, however there are a few walking tracks that are accessible, allow at least 1hr if you want to hike up, this is only recommended in Summer and for those who are at least moderately fit.
– Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
– Weight: Min 30kg – Max 107 kg
– Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition. Pregnant women are unable to Bungy Jump. PLease read the medical requirements [here](https://www.bungy.co.nz/safety/).
What to bring:
– Comfortable clothing
– Cameras are more than welcome
Other interesting and relevant info:
– Swing out 400m above Queenstown
– Self-release – it’s all up to you!
– Rope style swing
– Gondola ticket not included
Activity & Check-in Times:
10.00am, 12.00pm, 2.30pm. Check-in 15mins prior, we recommend catching the gondola 30mins prior
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #25208
Australian owned travel agency
🇫🇯 Fiji & South East Asia
🌏 more than 30 years combined experience