Travel with us into Cape Range National Park to sea kayak and snorkel the beautiful turquoise lagoons of Ningaloo.
– Travel in your very own double sea kayak, and
get up close and personal with the amazing wildlife of Ningaloo. Turtles, rays,
and schools of jumping fish are often spotted from the kayaks. You may also see
dolphins or dugong (in season).
– Snorkel amongst the amazing coral and colourful
fish of Ningaloo Reef, and take the opportunity to snorkel from your kayak (if
conditions allow) – an experience you won’t soon forget!
– Pull up on beautiful sandy beaches for a
delicious morning tea and lunch, all freshly prepared by your guide
– Enjoy commentary on the history, culture and
natural wonders of the local area on the drive to our kayak launching spot on
– Double sit-inside sea kayaks, with rudder for
comfortable cruising, lifejackets (PFDs)
– Snorkel, mask and fins (you are welcome to bring
your own if you have them)
– Long sleeve sunshirts, broad brim hats, wetsuits
– Dry bags for valuables
– Morning tea and lunch (specific dietary
requirements can be catered for, please advise on booking)
– Transport to and from your Exmouth accommodation
– National Park entry fee
– Complimentary photos taken by your guide
– Sunglasses, sunscreen
– Drinking water (we recommend 1-2 litres in
winter, 2-3 litres in summer)
– Bathers, boardshorts, footwear (thongs, crocs,
From your Exmouth accommodation around 8.00am return around 4.00pm
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #27667