Fully guided tour of Fraser Island with buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort.
Departing Hervey Bay a knowledgeable local K’gari guide will lead you as you tour the island’s most famous attractions,including Lake McKenzie, a rainforest that has been recognised as a World Heritage Site, 75 Mile Beach, and the famous Maheno Shipwreck.
- ✔ Including all meals, transportation, and permits
- ✔ World Heritage-listed locations
- ✔ Award-winning touring team
- ✔ 2021 Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice
- ✔ FREE Cancellations up to 48 hours prior to departure
- ✔ Departures from Rainbow Beach and Hervey Bay
You don’t need a 4WD because our team will navigate the paths and tides to make your visit to the biggest sand island in the world simple and fun.
Have your camera at the ready for breathtaking moments everywhere you go!
What you’ll see
- ✔ Lake McKenzie – The most famous swim area on Fraser Island, where you may unwind on the powder-soft white sand and swim in the clear, freshwater pool that has the distinctive ombre blue tones.
- ✔ Central Station – Explore the rainforest walkway as you take in the tall trees that are sprouting from the beach.
- ✔ 75 Mile Beach – Drive the beach roads on Fraser Island and board Air Fraser for a picturesque joy ride over the island (optional extra).
- ✔ Eli Creek – Wade through the shallow waters or float downstream towards the Coral Sea!
- ✔ Maheno Shipwreck – Discover the well-known rustic wreck of a once-luxurious cruise ship. It washed up on the strand in 1935 and is now a photographer’s dream!
- ✔ The Pinnacles Coloured Sands – Be astounded by these stunningly technicolour sand cliffs and the Dreamtime story that explains how they came to be.
Take advantage of knowledgeable tour commentary on the island’s World Heritage-listed ecosystem, animals, history, and local legends.
- ✔ Courtesy pick up from your accommodation in Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach (Please enter pick up destination when booking online)
- ✔ Return ferry transfers to Fraser Island
- ✔ Full-day guided 4WD tour
- ✔ Lunch at K’gari Beach Resort (Eurong Beach Resort)
- ✔ National Park fees
- ✔ Foreign Language Guide app is available