With three 130m lines, this isn’t exactly a race, but it’ll be hard to contain your competitive side. Whichever way you choose to rocket down our Zipride, you’re going to get a kick out of coming first.
Get harnessed up and cruise 130m alongside the Kawarau River and then enjoy the leisurely return journey to the launch pad as you enjoy views of the Kawarau Bridge Bungy. Ride forwards, backwards, upside down or tandem. Three zip lines mean up to 6 people can ride at once. Race each other or try out our super hero outfits. This really is something everyone can do.
Kawarau Zipride and FREE Transport if required
– Self-drive: 1 hour
– With FREE transport: 2.5 hours round trip
– Self-drive: Located on State Highway 6 (SH6) in the Gibbston Valley just 25mins North of Queenstown (in the direction of Cromwell)
– With FREE transport: Pick up from ‘The Station Building’, corner of Shotover & Camp Streets in the centre of Queenstown, bookings are essential
Age: Min 8 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
Weight: No min weight BUT they must safely fit a harness- Max 150kg
Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition. Pregnant women are unable to Zipride. Please read the medical requirements [here](https://www.bungy.co.nz/safety/).
What to bring:
– Comfortable clothing and secure shoes
– Cameras are more than welcome
Other interesting and relevant info:
– 3 x 130m zip lines
– Option: solo or tandem and so may positions available including the superman!
– Up to 6 people at once!
– Up to 60kph
– THE SUPERMAN – As the name suggests, zip in a lying down position, like ‚ÄòSuperman’
– SIGHTSEER – Travel forward in a comfortable, seated position. On the zip down enjoy fabulous views of the Kawarau River & Gorge and take in the Bungy Jumping on the way back up
– BACKWARDS – Enjoy the thrill of zipping backwards whilst facing the Kawarau Bungy Bridge. Enjoy views up the Kawarau Gorge on the leisurely return trip. Seated position
– BATMAN – Flip upside down and zipride like a pro. Head rush? Unhook your feet and flip the right way up for the return journey back to the launching pad
Activity & Check-in Times:
– Self-drive: 9.30am, 9:45am, 10.00am, 10.15am, 10.30am, 10.45am, 11.00am, 11.15am, 11.30am, 11.45am, 12.00pm, 12.15pm, 12.30pm, 12.45pm, 1.00pm, 1.15pm, 1.30pm, 1.45pm, 2.00pm, 2.15pm, 2.30pm, 2.45pm, 3.00pm, 3.15pm, 3.33pm, 3.45pm, 4.00pm, 4.15pm. Check in 15mins prior
– With FREE transport: Buses depart daily at 9.20am, 10.40am, 12.00pm, 1.20pm, 2.40pm Check-in 30mins before departure.
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #25209
Australian owned travel agency
🇫🇯 Fiji & South East Asia
🌏 more than 30 years combined experience