This tour offers visitors a chance to explore Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks. Swimming, camping, hiking and culture. Departing from Darwin.
Explore the top end of Australia on this 3 day adventure Litchfield and Kakadu tour! Visit all the main attractions. Together with a small group and a4WD, this is a great adventure tour.
ITINERARY – May To October
Day 1 – Kakadu
– Pick up at 6.30am from accommodation
– Head to Corroboree Billabong for a wildlife and crocodile cruise
– Ubirr (Rock art and views)
– Kakadu HQ – Bowali Information Centre
– Camping at our safari camp site at Jim Jim Falls
– Shower and toilet facilities (L,D)
Day 2 – Kakadu
– Early to rise for a big day
– Jim Jim Falls, a 1km walk to the plunge pool for a refreshing swim surrounded by towering sandstone cliffs
– Back on the road we head further south to Maguk (Barramundi Gorge)
– From here we head to our camp near Litchfield
– Aussie BBQ with a taste plate of croc, buffalo and kangaroo
– Showers and toilet facilities ( B,L,D)
Day 3 – Litchfield
– Up early again to head to Litchfield National Park
– Wangi Falls
– Florence Falls for a cool swim
– Tolmer Falls
– Buley Rockholes
– Giant Termite Mounds
– Return to Darwin approximately 5.30pm (B,L)
Itinerary may be done in reverse at Guides discretion.
All itineraries are subject to change without notice due to seasonal and extreme weather conditions, national park road or attraction closures and culturalcommitments from Traditional owners. All tours must be reconfirmed 24 hrs prior to travel.
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #19452
Australian owned travel agency
🇫🇯 Fiji & South East Asia
🌏 more than 30 years combined experience