Starting at A$139
The Jenolan Caves are one of the world’s most spectacular cave formations, located west of the stunning Blue Mountains National Park.
Your trip to the Jenolan Caves will be one to remember! We will go sightseeing, walking, wildlife spotting, we’ll check out some awesome viewing points in the Blue Mountains and we will take an underground cave tour!
– Experienced eco accredited tour guide
– Informative commentary
– Return air conditioned vehicle transfers from Sydney to the Jenolan Caves
– Three Sisters Lookout at Echo Point, Blue Mountains
– Blue Lake
– Jenolan Caves Guided Tour
– National Park entry fees
– Australian Native Wildlife spotting
– Govetts Leap Lookout, Blue Mountains
– Your driver guide will pick you up early morning to head westbound. When we get to the Blue Mountains, we stop at Echo Point for a tea break (own expense) and an upclose look at “”The Three Sisters””, an unusual rock formation which gets its name from an Aboriginal dreamtime legend. Your guide will tell you all about it, it’s a great story!
– You’ll feel like you’ve gone back in time as we travel down a winding mountain road deep into an isolated valley of Kananga Boyd National Park. The Jenolan Caves are roughly 340 million years old and are regarded as Australia’s most outstanding cave system. A specialised guide will take you underground for an amazing tour experience. Explore different cave chambers, climb through narrow walkways and see stalagmites and stalactites.
– After having a look at the mysterious Blue Lake, we travel through the forest to the end of a dirt road where we usually see wild kangaroos & wallabies! We have to make sure we’re super quiet as photo opportunities are rare. We’ll slowly start to head back to Sydney but not before stopping at Govetts Leap; one of the Blue Mountains most impressive lookouts. Expect wilderness as far a the eye can see plus you’ll get to see a stunning waterfall!
– If you are interested in Australian nature and wildlife, our Jenolan Caves tour is perfect for you!
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #29213
Australian owned travel agency
🇫🇯 Fiji & South East Asia
🌏 more than 30 years combined experience