Paddle across the tranquil waters of the Gold Coast, keeping an eye out for Dolphins, Turtles, Stingrays. 4.5hrs.
– Hotel Pick and Return in Surfers Paradise.
– Paddle across the tranquil waters of the Gold Coast.
– Keeping an eye out for Dolphins, Turtles, Stingrays.
– Light continental breakfast on the beach.
– Snorkel with hundreds of sub-tropical fish.
– A short paddle to South Stradbroke Island (Conditions Permitting).
– Enjoy a stroll across to one of the best surfing beaches in the world.
– Spot the Golden Wallaby only found on South Stradbroke Island.
– If meeting at the venue, please arrive by 7:20am.
– Average Duration: 4.5 Hours
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #20355
Australian owned travel agency
🇫🇯 Fiji & South East Asia
🌏 more than 30 years combined experience