Discover Cape Tribulation and the Daintree, with guided walks, lunch, and guaranteed wildlife spotting. Enjoy one of the most scenic coastal drives in Australia along the Captain Cook Highway to Port Douglas.
What you get
– Port Douglas – Enjoy one of the most scenic coastal drives in Australia along the Great Barrier Reef Drive
– Wildlife Habitat – See the endangered cassowary and other wildlife, with the opportunity to have your photo taken holding a koala, snake or crocodile (extra cost). Breakfast or snacks available for purchase.
– Cross the Daintree River on a cable-driven ferry
– Alexandra Lookout – Stop for magnificent views of the Daintree River and Coral Sea
– Tropical Lunch and free time on Cape Tribulation Beach
– Guided Rainforest Walk- learn about the incredible flora and fauna of the oldest Rainforest in the world.
– Daintree River Cruise – Search for wildlife including crocodiles and birds
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #18820
Australian owned travel agency
🇫🇯 Fiji & South East Asia
🌏 more than 30 years combined experience