This tour is Fun Fun Fun. You attend a meeting @ 4pm the day prior to getting the ferry over to Fraser Island. The trip may take anywhere between 2 – 4 Cars. There is a staff member in the lead car but everyone on tour that is over 21 gets to drive the 4WD’s. You stay at or Permanent Campsites with Hot showers, flushing toilets, nightly campfire, stereo & large undercover dining area with solar lighting. All meals are included and are cooked by you guys as a group so this is a great bonding tour and quite often the favorite tour for backpackers doing the EAST COAST.
Just a short walk to the cafe, bottle shop or beach.
Private access to an amazing sandblow where you can Sandboard or Toboggan, see fragrelite formed by lightning strikes and view amazing sunsets! Hunt forthe Indiginous delicacy ‘the √âugarie’ and take back to taste on the BBQ
Enjoy two nights camping at Cathedrals on Fraser private camp site, facilitated with toilets, hot showers and barbecues, a laundry, permanent tents withshelter, tables, chairs and music
– Relax by a nightly campfire and enjoy the beach views
– Try out sandboarding at Fraser Islands highest elevated sand dune
– Drive in an 80-Series or 100-Series Land Cruiser and explore the world’s largest sand island
– Tour guide and fuel included
– All essential camping and cooking equipment included
– Must attend 4pm briefing held at Pippies Beachhouse day prior to departure. Approximate departure time is 08.00 may vary depending on tidal conditions.
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #18396
Australian owned travel agency
🇫🇯 Fiji & South East Asia
🌏 more than 30 years combined experience