Fully guided tour of Fraser Island with buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort.
– Courtesy pick up from your accommodation and barge transfers to Fraser Island.
– Full-day guided 4WD tour.
– Buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort.
– National Park fees.
– Central Station – this former logging station that housed schools and shops for the bustling timber industry is now a tourist stop. Stroll along the Wanggoolba Creek boardwalk to discover the ancient King Ferns, towering Ghost Gums and Pine trees.
– Lake McKenzie – enjoy a revitalising swim in the crystal blue waters and relax on the sandy white beaches… it’s picture perfect!
– Seventy-Five Mile Beach – as you drive along this sandy highway, you may spot birds of prey flying above or humpback whales as they migrate past (between July – November). You may wish to join the Air Fraser team for a scenic flight over the island – book with your guide on tour (optional extra).
– Eli Creek – float down this fast-flowing freshwater creek pouring out 80 megalitres of water daily into the ocean.
– Maheno Shipwreck – enjoy a photo stop at the rusting wreck of the Maheno washed ashore during an out-of-season cyclone in 1935 – it’s one of Fraser Island’s most recognisable sites.
– The Pinnacles Coloured Sands – learn how these technicolour sand formations were created and the Butchulla legends surrounding them. We stop to take a picture as we drive along Seventy-Five Mile Beach.
Itinerary can change due to tides and weather conditions.
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #19341
Australian owned travel agency
🇫🇯 Fiji & South East Asia
🌏 more than 30 years combined experience