Between March and early August, join us on an adventure of a lifetime snorkelling with these gentle Whaleshark giants in the nutrient-rich waters of the Ningaloo Reef. Our highly trained, skilled, and entertaining staff will ensure that your contacts with the sea’s biggest fish are pleasant, safe, and, most importantly, unforgettable!!
Exmouth Dive & Whale sharks Ningaloo takes you on an amazing adventure getting up as close as possible with incredible Whale Sharks.
This price includes:
- FREE Video of your Whale shark Swim Tour by Professional Videographer (USB not included)
- An unforgettable day on board our well-equipped vessels, with the World’s Leading Whale shark Swim Team
- Quality service and handy tips to maximise your time spent with the Ningaloo Whale Sharks
- Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and refreshments throughout the day
- Celebrational glass of sparkling wine or light beer to end your adventure
- For all of our Whaleshark Swim Adventures, we employ a light aircraft. To fly overhead throughout the day to spot each shark and guide the boat to it.
- Fully qualified and experienced Crew who will answer your questions. Help with your gear and brief you on how to get the most from your day!
- A Pre-Whaleshark Snorkel lesson for everyone
- All DPaW fees included, a proportion of your ticket price goes towards Whaleshark Research.
- However in the unlikely event no whale shark is sighted on the day. We offer one repeat tour on standby, yours to take in the next 3 years. (conditions apply).
- No Gimmicks, Just great Whaleshark swims & Great Service. With boats designed for Whalesharking & Crew who Love sharing this experience with you!
Exmouth Dive & Whalesharks Ningaloo’s Exclusive Good Whaleshark Swim Guarantee Policy. That runs from March 1st thru to August 1st each year
1. First, if we don’t get to witness a WhaleShark because they aren’t in the area that day. We, on the other hand, offer everyone a free repeat on our next available tour. Furthermore, this is a guaranteed seat at no cost. If we are unable to meet your travel plans, we will provide you a voucher. That is good for three years to return and attempt again.
2. Second, if we come across a WhaleShark and swim with it. However, due to terrible luck, severe sea sickness, or other factors, you were unable to have a decent swim. We will provide you with a one-week standby repetition.
Conditions Exmouth Dive & Whalesharks
- On a tour confirmed with more than 10 passengers. And if there is a seat available
- Only one free tour for the person who was originally booked on the whaleshark swim tour with EDWN.
- Cannot be transferred to another customer who booked on a whaleshark swim tour with EDWN.
- Cannot be exchanged for a refund.
- Video & Photos- when a repeat is issued, the Free Video & Photos will not be produced on the non-sighting tour. But will be produced on your Repeat Tour.
- Available for up to one week after your first tour and is Weather dependant.
- Standby passengers may have to wait for their turn to swim after paying passengers have swum.
- Issue of repeat due to the discretion of the skipper and boat crew on the day. Management has the final decision.
- Parks & Wildlife fee needs to be paid by the customer for the standby repeat. For our “Good WhalesharkSwim Guarantee” on the morning of the tour.
- Standby seat is not to be 100% confirmed until 7:30am on the morning of the tour.
- If more than one person is offered a standby seat from the same tour. The available seat is however offered in order of who ever booked first.
- EDWN has the right to change allocation of seats, dates of tours, fee’s etc as required.