Join us on an adventure of a lifetime snorkelling with these gentle Whaleshark giants in the nutrient rich waters of the Ningaloo Reef between March and early August. Our highly experienced, professional and fun crew will ensure your interactions with the biggest fish in the sea are relaxed, safe, and most importantly, unforgettable!!
Exmouth Dive & Whalesharks Ningaloo offer all customers a unique ‘Good Swim Guarantee’. They will, in the very unlikely event of not sighting a Whaleshark.,Or you just didn’t get a good swim on your tour with them from Exmouth. They will give one Repeat Whaleshark Swim tour on any available spot within the next 3 years. Conditions apply see terms & conditions. All of our customers should give themselves a little extra time in Exmouth just in case.
This price includes:
- FREE Video of your Whaleshark Swim Tour by Profesional Videographer (USB not included)
- An unforgettable day on board our well-equipped vessels, with the World’s Leading Whaleshark Swim Team
- Quality service and handy tips to maximise your time spent with the Ningaloo Whale Sharks
- Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and refreshments throughout the day
- Celebrational glass of sparkling wine or light beer to end your adventure
- For all of our Whaleshark Swim Adventures, we employ a light aircraft. To fly overhead throughout the day to spot each shark and guide the boat to it.
- Fully qualified and experienced Crew who will answer your questions. Help with your gear and brief you on how to get the most from your day!
- A Pre-Whaleshark Snorkel lesson for everyone
- All DPaW fees included, a proportion of your ticket price goes towards Whaleshark Research.
- However in the unlikely event no whale shark is sighted on the day. We offer one repeat tour on standby, yours to take in the next 3 years. (conditions apply).
- No Gimmicks, Just great Whaleshark swims & Great Service. With boats designed for Whalesharking & Crew who Love sharing this experience with you!
Exmouth Dive & Whalesharks Ningaloo’s Exclusive Good Whaleshark Swim Guarantee Policy. That runs from March 1st thru to August 1st each year
1.Firstly If we do not get to see a WhaleShark as they cannot be found that day. We however give everyone a free repeat on our next available tour. Furthermore This is a confirmed seat at absolutely no cost. If we cannot accommodate your travel plans, we will issue you with a voucher. That is valid for 3 years to come back and try again.
2. Secondly If we see a WhaleShark and we swim with it. But due to bad luck, or severe sea sickness etc, you personally missed the opportunity to have a good swim. We will offer you a standby repeat valid for 1 week.
This is a standby seat, so if we’re not fully booked you can come along again. And the only cost is the Parks & Wildlife fee.
Conditions Exmouth Dive & Whalesharks
- On a tour confirmed with more than 10 passengers. And if there is a seat available
- Only one free tour for the person who was originally booked on the whaleshark swim tour with EDWN.
- Cannot be transferred to another customer who booked on a whaleshark swim tour with EDWN.
- Cannot be exchanged for a refund.
- Video & Photos- when a repeat is issued, the Free Video & Photos will not be produced on the non-sighting tour. But will be produced on your Repeat Tour.
- Available for up to one week after your first tour and is Weather dependant.
- Standby passengers may have to wait for their turn to swim after paying passengers have swum.
- Issue of repeat due to the discretion of the skipper and boat crew on the day. Management has the final decision.
- Parks & Wildlife fee needs to be paid by the customer for the standby repeat. For our “Good WhalesharkSwim Guarantee” on the morning of the tour.
- Standby seat is not to be 100% confirmed until 7:30am on the morning of the tour.
- If more than one person is offered a standby seat from the same tour. The available seat is however offered in order of who ever booked first.
- EDWN has the right to change allocation of seats, dates of tours, fee’s etc as required.