Located in the lush green World Heritage Wet Tropics Rainforest, you’ll be treated to abseils, rock jumps, rockslides & more at either Behana Canyon or Crystal Canyon.
- Wetsuits (Winter Season)
- Helmet, Harness, Carabiners, Life Jacket
- Safety equipment to wear for the canyoning adventure
- Professionals abseil instruction from a certified instructor
- Return Shuttle Transport from Allbout Cairns Shop to location
What to Bring:
- BYO food – Snacks
- Swimmers, boardies, cozzies, bikinis, rash top (Optional)
- Towel, Sunnies & Sunscreen
- Closed toed shoes (runners) & socks
- Comfy sandals or flip flops
- Maybe something a little warmer in winter, dry change of clothes & jumper
- Camera/Go Pro & attachments (must be hands free)
- Cash (just in case for extras)
- Wear contact lenses rather than prescription glasses.
- Daily medication
- Guests under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Behana Canyon has a minimum age of 8 years or older, everything on this course is optional. Crystal Canyon has a minimum age of 12 years or older, majority of this course is not optional.
- You can not participate if during any stage of pregnancy.
- Guests need to have a very basic level of confidence in the water.
- Please advise diet requirements, allergies, surgeries, impairments, or disabilities that may affect your level of enjoyment on the day & so we can best cater to you.
Fully refundable up to 72-hours before departure, no fee for changes. Agent fees may apply.
Please allow up to 5hrs for the whole experience from start to finish, every day is a little different, depends on weather, road conditions & fun!