11 Day West Coast Roadtrip from Perth to Exmouth Via Pinnacles, Geraldton, Kalbarri, Monkey Mia, Coral Bay and more. (10 Days one way or 11 Days return)
Join us on an amazing adventure across Australia’s most impressive landscapes. Explore the Pinnacles, Kalbarri, Shark Bay, Monkey Mia, Coral Bay, Exmouth, Cape Range and more!
Owned and operated by two backpackers in their 20’s, you know your in for that personal experience only a small business can provide. With an emphasis on creating that Why Not Bus family vibe that people can’t get enough of. We all cook together in our fully equipped kitchen, camp together and party under the stars.
With nearly twice the duration of similar tours you don’t need to stress about early starts and spending all of your time on a bus. We take a chilled out approach to travelling and aim to spend as much time as possible enjoying the amazing beaches and scenery this vast coastline has to offer. We take 8 days to reach exmouth before heading back to Perth on day 10 and 11. With a kitchen, fridge, games, tents, sleeping bags and mattresses on board all you need to bring is yourself, a sense of adventure and the desire to see the real Australia.
Please note, this is a majority camping tour with a mixture of bush camps, caravan parks and a few nights in beds at hostels. In order to stay at some of the amazing secluded spots we don’t have access to showers every night but will always have the option to swim at the beach or in some locations have a outdoor shower the next day.
Camp at Jurien Bay
Geraldton foreshore and museums
Kalbarri national park
Natures window, z bend,
Stay in Dorms at Monkey Mia resort
Stromatolites, Monkey Mia national park and dolphins
(Optional Fishing charter, diving, whale shark tours)
Or chill by the beach
Stay Coral bay caravan park
Extra day in coral bay !
Shark sanctuary walk
(Optional Fishing charter, diving, Manta Ray Tours, whale shark tours)
stay Coral bay caravan park
Explore Exmouth town
Go to the beach, rent surf boards, beach party!
Watch sunset from the Lighthouse view point
Stay at Exmouth caravan park
Optional tours for whale sharks, diving manta rays,
If not on a tour then visit Cape Range National Park
Stay in dorms at Potshot Resort
To save you $$$’s we have kept the trip price low giving you the option to add additional activities along the way.
– Accommodation and National park fees included; We camp throughout the trip at a mixture of holiday parks, bush campsites and hostels. All Accommodation and National Park fees are included in the trip price. (Occasionally during extreme weather conditions you may be required to pay an extra $10-$15 on top of the trip price for emergency alternative accommodation options).
– Food; At the beginning of each trip we all put in $70 into a ‘food fund’. This is then used to buy ingredients that make up the delicious feasts we eat along the way. The overall food costs vary from trip to trip but you can expect to spend between $5 to $10 a day for food. (Overall food costs for the trip may require a little extra to be added to the $70 during the trip or some money refunded to you from the $70 at the end)
– Sleeping bag/ Mattress/tent rental; To cover cleaning and repair costs, these can be rented for the duration of the trip for $10per person. Our tents accommodate 2 people.
Sea Lion Boat Trip: Take a 2hr boat trip to the Jurien Bay Marine Park on Day 2 where you will snorkel and see the local sea Lion population ($95) *Why Not Bus Exclusive
– Whale Shark Swim; An all day experience that includes swimming with these magnificent creatures, a warm-up reef snorkel and a delicious lunch for the cheapest price in town at $380 (Exmouth on day 9).
– Surfing; Take a surf Lesson or board rental in Exmouth, ($60 or $25 respectively) *Why Not Bus exclusive
– Ningaloo Manta Ray Tour; Spend an epic day at Ningaloo reef in coral bay on Day 6. snorkel the outer reef and later swim with 2-3m manta rays ($175)
– Rent a Kayak; Paddle through the world Heritage eco systems of Shark bay and Ningaloo reef
-Snorkel Rental; 2 days snorkel rental in coral bay ($10)
(All extra activities are operated by external suppliers and not by Why Not Bus)
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #30030
Australian owned travel agency
🇫🇯 Fiji & South East Asia
🌏 more than 30 years combined experience