Our Blue Mountains overnight is perfect for nature lovers who are keen to make the most of their time exploring the beautiful National Park!
– After the day tour finishes, you’ll spend the night at Katoomba YHA and have free time the following day to see & do more!
– Experienced eco accredited tour guide
– Informative commentary
– Air-conditioned vehicle transfer from Sydney to the Blue Mountains
– A visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park
– Blue Mountain National Park guided bushwalks, including the Three Sisters Lookout
– National Park entry fees
– Lunch (we are happy to cater for people with dietary requirements, please inform us upon booking
– One night dorm accommodation
– Continental breakfast
– Opal Card with $10 credit for your return train ride to Sydney
– Local map and info
– Free time in the evening and following day
– You will join our Blue Mountains day trippers on this overnight adventure! Your guide for the day will pick you up in the morning and we’ll leave thecity nice and early. First stop is a fun and interactive Australian wildlife park, home to the largest collection of Australian native animals in the world,where you can cuddle a kangaroo, feed a wallaby, check out some huge crocodiles and take a selfie with a koala!
– The Blue Mountains National Park covers over one million hectares and is an inspiring mix of rainforest, canyons, tall forests and headlands. When weget to the Blue Mountains, we take you on our first bushwalk and tell you stories about the ancient indigenous inhabitants, bush tucker and native flora& fauna. We’ll come across colourful birds, unique animal life and dramatic canyons and cliffs.
– You’ll see the Three Sisters, the famous rock formation which is one of the most iconic images in Australia. The views overlooking the Jamison Valleyare stunning, even on a cloudy day! During your Blue Mountains trip, we will also take you on an amazing cliff face walk down through the rainforest. Youcan then walk back up or hold on tight as you ride the world’s steepest railway up (own expense).
– At the end of the day we’ll drop you at your accommodation, the Katoomba YHA, a very cute hostel located in the heart of the Blue Mountains NationalPark with restaurants, bars, cafes and shops only minutes’ walk away. Check in and relax, then head out into the night! If you’re planning to do a touron day 2 (perhaps abseiling / canyoning 😉 chat to the YHA crew as they can help you organise whatever you like to do and give you some good recommendations!
– After breakfast (included) it’s time to get out there to see & do more! If you’ve booked a tour, meet the rest of your group – if you’ve decidedto do your own thing, grab a map from reception and go explore! Whatever you decide to do, you’ve got an epic day ahead of you! Please note we also operatea 2-day Blue Mountains / Jenolan Caves tour which is perfect if you’d like to explore some of the oldest discovered open caves in the world!
– The train to Sydney departs every hour from Katoomba til about 10pm so you’ve got all day to soak up mountain vibes!
– Dinner (day 1)
– Lunch (day 2)”
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #29212
Australian owned travel agency
🇫🇯 Fiji & South East Asia
🌏 more than 30 years combined experience