4WD Fraser Island Self-Drive Guided Camping Tour. Ranked #1 Fraser Island attraction on Tripadvisor! Departs Noosa / Rainbow Beach. Our 3 Day/2 Night camping safari is loved by travelers who want a passionate tour guide and authentic tour of paradise island called K’gari. It is
important to us to follow the rules of the land, respect our indigenous heritage and put our guests experience first!
4WD Fraser Island Self-Drive Guided Camping Tour. Ranked #1 Fraser Island attraction on Tripadvisor! Departs Noosa / Rainbow Beach.
Our 3 Day/2 Night camping safari is loved by travelers who want a passionate tour guide and authentic tour of paradise island called K’gari. It is important to us to follow the rules of the land, respect our indigenous heritage and put our guests experience first!
**There’s a reason why the Drop Bear Adventures Fraser Island Tour is ranked the #1 Fraser Island attraction on Tripadvisor! We consistently go out of our way to ensure you have the best Fraser Island experience possible. We are one of the few Fraser Island tour company to offer self-drive 4WD tours that feature eco glamping at our BeachCamp Retreat, experienced local guides AND excellent food and entertainment at an all-inclusive price. Each tour is tailored to suit the weather, tides and preferences of our guests, so make sure you ask our friendly staff about your options when booking.**
**The things you’ll SEE & DO on tour…**
- Swim in crystal clear Lake McKenzie
- Take a walk through the Rainforest
- Hike into Lake Wabby
- Learn about the Maheno Shipwreck‘s history
- Bathe in the bubbling Champagne Pools
- Spot marine life from Indian Head look out
- Float down the flowing Eli Creek
- Collect and taste Wongs – an Aboriginal delicacy
- Learn how to catch worms for fishing bait
- Beach fishing at sunset
- Learn to play the famous Didgeridoo
- Learn the art of throwing a Boomerang
- Strum a tune on the camp guitar
- Play Giant Jenga, cards, beach cricket and much more!
- Take a scenic drive though Cooloola National Park and see Double Island Point and the Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands *
* = ex Noosa ONLY. Please note how many and which places you visit on tour are dependent on time constraints, weather conditions and tides. Fraser Island is constantly changing and not all tour highlights are available every time.
**And all the things you need are included…**
- Passionate Drop Bear guide
- Courtesy pick up from your hostel in town
- Quality Wilderness Base Camp on Fraser
- Pillows, sleeping bags, mattresses and linens
- Warm camp showers
- A camp toilet
- A super tasty and pasta free menu
- Fresh ingredients sourced locally
- Off road 4WD experience with minimum risk
- All 4WD vehicles (fully automatic)
- Fuel, insurance and barge transfers
- National Park fees
- Over 21’s can drive
- Driving is optional – drive or be driven if you prefer
- MP3/AUX stereos in each vehicle
- 2 way radios… come in Drop Bears, over :)
- FREE wet weather upgrade to the Beach House Hostel
- Ice and cool boxes for your beers!!
- FREE photo album upload to Facebook
**Driving on Fraser Island…**
4WDriving on Fraser Island is heaps of fun and is a top highlight for many of our guests. The reason it is so much fun is because take the hassle out of navigating the beach and knowing all the 4WD techniques so all you have to do is follow your guides wheel tracks and simple instructions. All our vehicles are fully automatic and in constant 4WD so you can relax and take in the scenery.
**Can I drive? **
If you have a full/open drivers licence, are over 21 and passed your driving test more than 12 months ago you can drive a Drop Bear 4WD. You need to have the ID Card Licence with you and if your licence is not written in english you need to be able to provide an international translation. You must have your physical licence with you as it is illegal to drive in Queensland without having your licence and if the police stop you on Fraser Island it can be a very hefty fine that we don’t want you to have to pay :)
Need some help? Contact us to get started.
Product Help Ref #18497 Drop Bear Adventures